Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Naked will do nicely, thank you!

Today, Bitty refused to get dressed.  She wiggled, cried, rolled over, kicked, & screamed like the dickens - until I stopped trying to diaper and dress her.  I only got so far as socks, shoes, and the notorious leggings.  Realizing how stinkin' lovable a 'naked-as-a-jaybird' baby is, I grabbed the camera.
 
Now yer' happy!  Obstinance runs deep in this child's veins and I have no doubt that this will not  be the last battle of Bitty versus JoMama.  Bitty is today's winner as it took me 15 minutes to get a nappy & clothes on her.
A face shot, because I love her mug.

Also, Spring has arrived in the Yakima valley and I love, love, love gardening and yardwork.  Bitty has enjoyed it as well and here she is chillin' in the grass on her blankie.  Thanks to cousin Brandon for her Griz sweatshirt.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just perfect. Have a great day in the sunshine.
Sus

Martinez Family said...

Cute little buns! I love her curtains. We too have been enjoying the sunshine (as it's now pouring rain). Good luck with your gardening with the little "helper"! :)

Kara said...

She is too cute for words! I love that you got the leggings on. That makes it all the more perfect! She is going to make you choose your battles. Yay for naked babies!

Fuccillo Family said...

GO BITTY! You show the world what you're made of girlfriend!

Brian and Staci said...

Yeah the curtains look totally fun! Way to go Nana! Well she must take after her mothers strong personality if that is what we are calling it. I prefer stubborn! :) Nice work with the camera...your getting good!

Jeff and Emily said...

I love her little baby butt!!! I just want to give her a little pinch on the cheeks!

The MK Crew said...

What a cutie! I love the face shot - she is beautiful. And I am jealous that she has enough hair for a bow!

riggs family said...

being stubborn is a gift, that's what I tell myself when dealing with my mini me. She is too cute!!

riggs family said...

jolene, I left a comment on your friends blog about their premature baby. What a sweet boy they have. I hope I didn't step on their toes, just offered advice I give my patient's mother's. Tell me to butt out if they didn't appreciate it though. I have a soft spot for premie's, the smallest I've seen survive was 380 grams. They are little fighters!!