Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saving for therapy!


Some of you (Susie), think the style of dress that Bitty is subjected to will later in life require some therapy and at the very least will leave the child harboring some resentment against me.  Psychotherapy is spendy, so I guess I should start saving now, then again I don't need therapy and you should see what Terri did to us!!! :)


EXHIBIT A
My hair is a disaster and we won't even get into dolly in one hand and dead rodent in the other.

EXHIBIT B
WOW!!!  Mom, why is Staci dressed like she rides the short bus?

Here is an example of such an outfit - that I am rather fond of, in fact!

I love the leggings. 

Mommas, "Babylegs" are soooo adorable and they have them in boy and girl designs.
The gigantic flower will certainly be the subject of much speculation. 

1 comment:

Fuccillo Family said...

I called Staci immediately after seeing those pictures!!!! Hillarious!!!! I can't wait to meet Bitty in person and squeeze those sweet little cheeks!!!!

Whoever said dolls and dead rodents don't go together!