Sunday, October 3, 2010

89 & still kickin'

9.27.10 - 9.30.10
Yeah for Gramma! She's a rockstar ya'll.
Gramma Hunter came for a Washington visit from August 10 to September 30. We passed her around from my house to Dad's, to Uncle Russ, to Uncle Tim and back. She helped us can and while at my house she did the dishes every night, cleaned house, shucked the ton of corn that Boss sent our way (THANKS BOSS!), and did the pile of ironing that was beginning to resemble Mt Rainier! If I have that much gusto at that age (hell, if I'm alive at that age), I'll be thrilled.

LindyJean does a lot of tummy time and seems to like it. Doesn't hurt that big sister gets down there to set a good example, as well as provide chitterchatter and unending encouragement.

These last three images are because I absolutely adore her face. I cannot get enough of this little droolbug. She is turning into a very social baby. She loves to converse, has begun to be able to manipulate her hands, and takes real notice of her surroundings.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Those pictures are too cute!! I love how Adelaide is such a great big sister.

Your grandma is awesome!!

Jeff and Emily said...

You have such talent for producing beautiful offspring! I love her cheeks and her big eyes. Don't you love when Grandma's come to visit? They are wonder women!

Gammy said...

Can't wait to kiss their sweet adorable faces tomorrow!

Brian and Staci said...

Those three pics of LindyJean are AWESOME! Way to go.

Lori O. said...

I agree great post.. Your girls are both so expressive. Whoa can you send your grandma my way?