Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A is for Autumn, Apples, Adelaide...

A while back, Staci posted our saucemaking activities. It began here in Prosser in a Golden Delicious orchard. Eric's current project is a remodel for a fellow that has a HUGEmongous orchard and vineyard. We spent a couple of evenings with girls gleaning a variety of apples; Goldens, Fujis, Newtowns, & Galas. It was really pretty & quite fun!


Miss LindyJean attempting to abscond our sauce. She uses her hands pretty well these days.

2 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

I need that cupcake sweatshirt! Do they have it in big people sizes?

Jeff and Emily said...

LindyJean seems to love her bumbo chair! I have been loving apples lately ever since I got over the rotten one I ate. Have you ever tried a honeycrisp? They are my favorite!