Saturday, October 2, 2010

Prosser Balloon Rally

I am a little behind on posting and will try to catch up...

September 24-26, 2010 - The Great Prosser Balloon Rally.
You have to get out of the house by 6:30 a.m. to catch the launch and watch a cloudless, gleaming blue sky ceremoniously fill with brightly colored balloons. Bitty was enthralled.

This is from Sunday morning, when Kate, Bryan, & Mitch came to visit. They are inflating the balloon.

Here's Eric and Bitty, down on the river watching the green/yellow balloon touch down on the river.

I can't believe I got this to show up. Look at that perfect spider web! Cool.


If you enlarge this photo and look at the house on the right... that's Eric's current project. They live right on the river and invited us to come and watch the balloons on Saturday morning from their place.

5 comments:

Lori O. said...

I need to put a balloon rally on my check list. I have never seen one and would love to, will have to check into that. Nice pictures and LindyJean is as cute as ever. Is she also going to be a mad hatter?

Jeff and Emily said...

so cool! I think they are awesome, but I am not sure I would want to ride in one. I would see mine running out of hot air and crashing. I love LindyJean's shoes, what a rockstar!

Brian and Staci said...

Oh man! I love hot air balloons, someday you must take a ride, it is fabulous!

The Johnsons said...

We are full of hot air . . .

Gammy said...

Beautiful pics!