Sunday, March 13, 2011

i couldn't make this sh** up...

Adelaide came down with another ear infection on Friday afternoon and this morning I woke up to this with LindyJean (today is Sunday, 3/13/11).
She is having a reaction to the Amoxicillin they have her on for her ear infection & bronchiolitis. Nice, real nice. It's all over her chest, legs, bum, back, and even her girly parts. Apparently, 5-10% of kids get this and it goes away usually without issue... in two weeks. She looks like she is horrifically diseased and how am I supposed to leave the house with a baby in that condition? Please let it end and soon.

5 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

Oh my gosh!!! Well that answers my question of what an amoxicillin rash looks like! Poor thing :( When you take her out make sure to tell everyone it's a horribly contagious skin disease...hehe.

Sending healthy thoughts your way!

Kara said...

Yikes! You are certainly dealing with a little bit of everything! We are also sending healthy thoughts your way. Poor LindyJean (and Mama)!

I have to say that I LOVE the picture with her in the box. That one had me laughing so hard! What a great idea Eric had!

And the video...those girls are going to be the best of friends forever! I love how they make each other laugh :)

Lori O. said...

Poor baby girl I feel so bad for her. It does not hurt righ?

Stephanie V said...

Oh, no!!! That is terrible!! I feel so bad for the little punkin'!! Having sick kids is the WORST. Hang in there, Jomama!!!!

The Johnsons said...

Mon dieu! The fun just doesn't quit! She'll love this photo at age 13 . . .