Thursday, March 10, 2011

Legos & Art

Bitty LOVES her Legos. She is getting quite a collection and as they are all Duplo Legos, so they are LindyJean safe (seeing as she puts absolutely everything in her mouth - in fact, I had to do baby heimlich on her and then she threw up a big ol' chunk of leaf she at when I set her in the yard the other day). We play Legos a lot and they are a good toy to teach little people to clean up after themselves as they are easy to pick up and throw in the box.

Look I'm hugging her mom... and she likes it!

Budding Lego fanatic.

Bitty also adores "art, coloring, & stickers." However, we must be very careful because "Goat Baby," aka LindyJean loves nothing more than a nice piece of paper to eat. She literally will scoot herself across the room if she sees a piece of paper so that she can shred it and eat it.

"She's stealing my crayons & papers!!!!"


I decided some cheddar would be a welcome distraction, it worked!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love the legos! Tyler has the Mega Block brand and I think they are just as much fun as he does! I love how they can play together with them. So cute!

Jeff and Emily said...

hahaha 'goat baby' that is a good one! Love the pictures, keep them up (as if you aren't busy enough.) Hope all is well and you are feeling better!

Lori O. said...

The girls look great together! What is the name of the chair that Lindy Jean is sitting in, looks like a bumbo with a back. I lauhed too at the reference to goat baby. I love the blogs !

Brian and Staci said...

Goat Baby! Ah! Maybe Bitty will take after her crafty aunty staci!