Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aunty Staci's iPhone

We went to Ephrata last weekend for some family fun and Staci has an iPhone. She was happy to record any number of activities. (I did, in fact, snap some photos myself. I will post them when I get around to loading them from camera to computer!)
Bitty in hog heaven with her chocolate-dipped, vanilla ice cream cone. I think she left DK's high. We had really great burgers, home fries, and coleslaw at home and then decided to head to the local burger joint for an after dinner treat.

Photostrip, ready made by the iPhone. Pretty nifty!

LindyJean is funny. At least we think so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shake it don't break it Lyndyjean! She is ready to bust out talking any day.

Jeff and Emily said...

Haha!! I think she's funny too, too cute. I need that phone app, it looks fun. Hope you are doing well!