Thursday, April 7, 2011

... The rest of the story.

Finally, Nana has found someone to share her passion (obsession) with! Adelaide needs a sticker that says, "I'd rather be with Nana & Ernie."
Everytime we go up to Ma & Pa's I think my mother must be so very glad to see us go when the time comes because Bitty keeps tabs on her like a deathrow inmate's personally assigned guard. She NEVER lets her out of sight or earshot and incessantly bugs her to go see Ernie, ride Ernie, give Ernie cookies, pet Ernie, clean Ernie's stall, take off Ernie's pajamas... the list is longer still! Either way, somebody - be it Daddy or Nana - is going to have to pony up for a horse for this girl someday soon.
I am not quite sure why I got this screwball face, but she is wildly excited about and completely in love with Mr. Ernie.
Coors Banquet Beer... could there possibly exist something more refreshing? No way, just ask Ernie!

Giddy up Nana!

6 comments:

Kara said...

She looks like a pro up there! I love her cowgirl boots! They are adorable and I want some in my size!

The Johnsons said...

I can just imagine you with three blonde girls tearing through the yard, Atilla eating their inevitable crumbs, and a horse chowing down in the garden!

Brian and Staci said...

Yeah I am guessing miss addy lou hoo is gonna need a pony here soon!

Jeff and Emily said...

She looks so happy! What a lucky girl, how awesome that her Grandma has horses to ride! She looks adorable in her little get up.

Lori O. said...

Ask Terri about the pony we would ride as kids and it through us off all the time. The girl lived across from the bowling alley

Lori O. said...

Okay so i am at work Ha! i meant threw us off ....