Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crush & Sunshine


Alex is 8, Bitty adores Alex, Alex dutifully entertains her and abides her puppy dog, tag-along, 5,000 questions with absolute grace. He is my midwife's son. If we have a son ever, I hope he can be as charming, clever, and well-behaved as this young man. Kristin had a family emergency and so I had Alex all day and he was perfectly agreeable. Bitty refused to nap, she laid in bed, doing I don't know what for an hour and a half, until I let her out to pester Alex again.

It was the first real sunny and warm day of the year. LindyJean was most pleased to be set in the grass to watch the rest of us. Notice Atila, the sunbather.


Too cute.

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

I love your new bright background and the beautiful spring photos. Your girls are getting so big!

Brian and Staci said...

Gotta love the childhood crushes!!!

Lori O. said...

That bike looks fun. The girls are getting big,can't wait for the new baby now !