Thursday, April 21, 2011

You are suppose to pay attention...

What happens when you should be supervising them and you are diverted for anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes...

Cheap entertainment a la Dad.

Where are we going to put the third one?

This is a later photo of supervised Bitty crawling up the ladder. She did this when I was not looking and then hollers out "Hey Mama look at me! I am tall and you are small, so now I AM THE BOSS!" I about had a heart attack.

Mama, "What are you doing Bitty?" Bitty, "Having cocktails with Daddy, Cheers!"


LindyJean crawls all over the place. I take my eyes off of her and she wiggles behind the chair and finds the missing buttons out of her sister's button collection and tries to eat them...

4 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

can't wait to see your pics when stagg #5 is in the mix! ha! i love it!

Kara said...

You ARE going to need a bigger laundry basket! I LOVE this post! Every picture has a great story and I can't choose a favorite! Adelaide says the most hilarious things! I have a heart attack looking at that ladder picture! I can't imagine what you were feeling, Yikes! You have two happy, beautiful and adventurous girls...Love them!

Lori O. said...

What a fun post, i am so thrilled that you still have enough time to take pics and post. Tell me you will always have time. We all love them and would miss them so.

Jeff and Emily said...

Love this post!! Got to love our men folk, they mean well don't they? I love the ladder picture, now that's a classic.