Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Miracle Baby

On Thursday of last week, Stace called and said "Load up, meet me in Ellensburg, you're going to Puyallup with me for Justus' birthday." It was great. Bitty did quite well for the 32 hour whirlwind road trip and it was great to meet Sarah, Andy, & Justus.

Bitty pats Justus affectionately. What a goober. I was a bit of a camera slacker and the only shots I have are these and Stace took 'em.


Here she is trying to kiss him. If you want to know why Justus is a miracle baby go to http://fuccillofamily.blogspot.com/ and see why!

3 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

jo and bitty! it was so wonderful to meet you... FINALLY! and to be able to put you to work :)! thanks for coming and thanks for all your help! we enjoyed celebrating with you. xoxo

About Staci J said...

she is such a silly thing. Im sorry is that a mullett I see.... YOU HAVE TO FIX THAT!

Queen of Dirt said...

Time for a Bittys first hair cut! I agree. Oh yea, Justus, major in the Lords army. I just loved that video.