Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rat in the kitchen

Just had to post this...

I was doing some dinner prep and Bitty was helping. I took my eyes off of her, while trimming up the skirt steak, and when I looked over at her... which I SWEAR was not more than 90 seconds later... there were bagels scattered all over the counter and she had one in her mouth. She had opened the bread box full of bagels and taken a bite out of each and every one.
This is hat #4... which she put on when Daddy put his hat on this morning (at 7:00 am) and has refused to remove since.

Can you believe this little rat of mine?

8 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

jo, you do such a wonderful job of documenting all of bitty's adventures! thanks for the laugh this morning! made my day!

About Staci J said...

oh my goodness, what a rat for sure! Love this hat....love it. I love that she will wear a hat on her head, most kids rip em off!

Queen of Dirt said...

You did that once with a bowl of tomatoes I had just picked. You squished everyone of them! That is soooo funny.

Lori O. said...

I thnk it would be fun to do that at the grocery store's donut case. If i ever decide to do it i will take Bitty with me.

The Johnsons said...

Cutest rat I've ever seen . . .

cderner said...

I love this! Bitty is a keeper!

Jeff and Emily said...

that is awesome! I always have the urge to do this as well when we get a bag of bagels... I haven't seen your page in a while look at all the adorable pictures I've missed! love the Halloween costume...what a cute idea!!!

Kara said...

That is so great!! I LOVE this post :)