Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jeff & Emily get married!

The Happy Couple
Jeff & Emily were married on New Year's Eve, the purpose for everyone's trip to Colorado. It was a really pretty ceremony, Emily was straight out of a bridal magazine, and the reception was a party that lasted until midnight or so. There aren't really any photos of Eric and I because we snuck out very early - I was feeling pregnant and tired and Eric was feeling nasty & hungover from the previous evening's antics. I'm sure we were sawing logs back at Aunty Lolo's by ten o'clock, party poopers! I do believe I've attached 15 or so photos to this post, I just couldn't chop any more out!
Ooooooo... pretty!

Bitty at the wedding.

Just married!

Uncle Brian & Aunty Lolo: proud parents of the handsome groom.

Emily and Uncle Mike

Jaclyn & Brad... they are fun! Uncle Brian's sister's (Elaine) daughter and boyfriend from Cali.

Shake it don't break it! What is that face that Jeff is making?

Cousin Brandon & Emily... welcome to the family Em, I love that you are holding a beer. Keepin' it real, real simple!

Cheers! Russ & Boss

The family bustin' a move... Aunty Lolo, Mom, Russ, Boss, & Kara
Aunty Cheryl & Gigi

Staci, Gigi, Mom

Mother of the Groom and Groom... they look so happy! Aunty Lolo was STUNNING in this dress.

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

yay!! I know.. I was such a sloppy bride, I have a beer in my hand in EVERY picture! lol... oh well, it was my party- right?! It was so awesome having you at our wedding, I am so happy to have finally met you!

Brian and Staci said...

Why are there no pictures with you in them? I know I took some. :)

Lori O. said...

Thanks again for more great pics of the wedding. We all did have a great time !!! Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait for the concert