Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Catch up

I forgot the camera for Thanksgiving dinner... my excuse is that I had a head cold and couldn't think. Below is the only photo I got. Cousin Cambria and Miss Bitty. They LOVED one another. Cambria was so patient with Adelaide.

Sorry about the food on the face, but click on this one and check out the molars! She is enjoying one of Trudi's lemon bars.

I gave myself a black eye. On Saturday at Kestrel, I opened a steel door into my face. Do not ask how, I have no idea. It hurts and it's ugly. Eric says I am not allowed in public until it heals, because it's bad for business - people will think he socked me and I told him, everyone is more likely to believe that I threw a punch at you buddy!

Gross Adelaide! She has developed a nose picking fetish in the last week. I cannot get her to stop doing it... any suggestions?

Seriously, Bitty? Both fingers!??!!!?!?!

7 comments:

Tammie said...

Sorry about your eye! Ouch!

Fuccillo Family said...

yo jo! you hit yourself with a door? what the heck! and bitty, please girlfriend, one nostril at a time! :)

Lori O. said...

Hey i want to know with the fingers up the nose.... can she sing a tune? If not maybe its time.
My suggestion for the eye is to do the same eye shadow on the other side and wear a green and brown outfit.

The Johnsons said...

Lookin' fine, Jo! It's really a good color. You do thorough work. As for Bitty's double finger action, I laughed aloud! What a little gold digger!

Brian and Staci said...

Yes that is your offspring.

Queen of Dirt said...

Where did I go wrong?

meldaresearch said...

The ultimate goal of custom media and communication writing service is to provide Media Studies Writing Services and media studies research paper services since media & communication coursework writing service seekers lack time to complete their media studies assignment writing services.