Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our steers arrived and Eric's best pal Rob and his 3 year old daughter, Brooke, came over to pick up their half...

Brooke insisted on taking a bath with Bitty and helping. Bitty was unsure of the entire ordeal.

Daddy's & Little Girls! I could not get Adelaide to put down 'Suzie,' every picture looks just like this one - except she's not crying in this one.

Brooke was such a sweet little thing. I was very impressed by her manners and patience (especially considering that Rob is Eric's most disgusting and uncouth friend - God love him!)

This last week has been hellish. I was dreadfully ill and had to ship my kid off to Bob & Trudi's... what a lame excuse for our first night away from her! I coughed so hard I puked and I cannot remember the last time I was this sick. Gross. Friday morning, Adelaide came down with it. From 9:00 to 10:45 she non-stop moaned/whined/cried in abject misery until she passed out. When I took her to the doc at 1:15, she threw up (with NO warning) all over herself, our stuff, the waiting room, me, the guy sitting next to us - it was in my hair folks! I called Eric in a panic and he brought us a change of clothes and such. She had a 102.5 fever. By 5 o'clock that evening she ate a steak dinner and played as if nothing ever was wrong with her! What the? (I got sick Tuesday and I still don't feel right!)

9 comments:

About Staci J said...

What a whirlwind of a week! Glad that one's over eh?

About Staci J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About Staci J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
About Staci J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Johnsons said...

Sounds like a miserable week. How did Eric manage to avoid the creeping crud?

Fuccillo Family said...

oh bitty! i'm glad she's feeling better... and how are you feeling now jo? also, congrats to bitty on her first public vomitting!

Kathleen Allstot said...

Jo -

I love your blog. The pix are hilarious, beautiful and real. I hope you feel MUCH better by now.

Kathleen

Kara said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!! You had better get yourselves in share to travel. Take care and rest up!!

riggs family said...

it's amazing how kids can be sick and then a few hours later be as good as new. Bitty's hair is getting long, and she is so cute. Hope your feeling better!